Perhaps you’re here because you’re an organizing group looking for help with CRM evaluation or any of the following:
- Evaluate whether your current CRM* is the most cost-effective one to meet your needs
- Select another CRM
- Migrate your data
- Customize for your needs
- Get staff trained up
If any of these is the case, you’ve come to the right place.
A consult will get you personalized advice. Every organization is unique, and choosing a CRM for your data needs can bring a lot of what makes you unique to the surface. Maybe your organization needs some individual assistance figuring out where to start, or maybe you have some very special automation or data needs. Consulting with an SMT CRM expert can help you figure out:
- Your organization’s specific technical, data, and digital outreach needs
- The options you have among and even within different CRMs
- Whether you are underutilizing or overpaying for your current system
- The opportunities and challenges inherent in transitioning between systems, and data support for the migration itself
- The full range of what can be customized to suit your organization’s unique needs
- Training for your staff in the new system
Register here for your initial half-hour consult. Once payment is submitted, you’ll get an email to schedule your session.
Take the free “WhichCRM?” Questionnaire which will give you preliminary recommendations.
Check out the Which CRM? webinar series: demos & tips to help organizing groups save resources and build power”
*CRM = Constituent Relationship Management tool