These two free sessions will provide guidance, an opportunity for sharing and discussion, and access to a Slack community of organizers for follow-up and resource-sharing.
This set of webinars (on 3/24 and 3/26) is currently over-subscribed (2000+ registrants with max capacity of 1000). Please sign up for one of the other sessions.
REGISTER HERE for U.S./Canada/Latin America daytime sessions 3/24 and 3/26 3-4pm EST
- transition considerations
- tech stack (tools combination)
- options for remote team collaboration and management
- free and low-cost tools as well as tools useful for small and larger teams
- ways to maximize “face time” with colleagues, members and leaders when in-person face time is not possible
- digital security implications
- online training options
- process best practices for implementation
- staff guides (we’re starting to collect/develop a template for this)
Discussion of creative all-digital organizing actions and offline community-building actions that incorporate the need for “social distancing.” An ongoing community list of ideas will be developed by and for participants.
Sessions may be recorded depending on participant approval.
Community of Practice
We’re glad to facilitate the development of a ‘community of practice’ on this where people can share with each other. To that end, registrants from non-profit/union/NGO groups will be invited to a Slack channel for ongoing sharing and discussion.
If your org is ahead of the curve on either topic please generously join the session to share!
Another resource FYI: Campaign Management and Team Communication Tools course
50% off the regular $60 cost during the COVID19 period for those who really need the discount to access. (coupon: HalfOffForThoseWhoReallyNeedIt)
Groups looking for more 1:1 guidance are invited to contact SMT at [email protected].