May 11, 2017 1-2pm EST
Curious about how some groups are using Snapchat in their organizing?
Organizers of all ages are using Snapchat to pressure targets, build community, and invigorate creative campaigns. Half of Snapchat’s growing user base is over 25. Experienced organizers will share their insight on using Snapchat, and help you assess whether it can be a useful tool in your organizing.
- What is Snapchat? Using Geofilters, understanding key terms, and the anatomy of an effective Snapchat account
- The history of Snapchat, and its growing 25 and older audience
- Why and how to use Snapchat in organizing
- Examples of effective Snapchat campaigns and key takeaways for including Snapchat in your next campaign
Organizers sharing their experience:
- Includes organizers from advocacy groups and unions! We’ll list these generous folks soon.
- You? Email us if you have experience to share!