2-part webinar series for 501(c)3s
Does your 501(c)3 manage a Google Adwords Grant? (i.e. $10K/month in free google ads available to 501c(3)s)
This is mostly a technical training. However, we will share examples of how Google ads are being used in organizing and to pressure targets.
In January 2018, Google announced new guidelines that will affect most non-profits. Failure to meet them could lead to suspension from the program by March 2018.
In this two-part workshop, you’ll learn what you need to know to stay in compliance, including:
- A new five percent click rate requirement for your ads across your entire account (up from one percent previously).
- Maintaining a quality score of 3 or higher for keywords.
- Required use of geo-targeting.
- Avoiding branded keywords you don’t own.
- And more.
Google also lifted its $2 bid cap on keywords when using the maximize conversions bid type. We’ll explain what this means and how you can take advantage of this new opportunity.
A portion of the session will be devoted to Q and A where participants can screen share their account and get advice.
Keep your Google Grant active and take it to the next level by registering for this session now.
All sessions will be recorded. Recordings and slides will be sent out within two to three days of the webinar.
Brett Gerstein, Staff Partner, Social Movement Technologies. Brett helps progressive organizations acquire and retain supporters through online advertising on Facebook, Google and YouTube. Highly experienced in analyzing metrics to help groups increase the effectiveness of their website and digital outreach. Proficient at setting up and managing Google Adwords campaigns. Has been active in a number of movements including immigrant rights and prison reform. Also a former Web Producer for Bernie Sanders.
$60 For groups w/ budgets under $500K and if affiliated with an SMT Outreach Partner that is helping to get the word out about this training.
$120 For groups w/ budgets $500K+
- Pay. Submit payment below.
- Register. After payment is submitted, you will be automatically directed to a registration page.
- If affiliated with an SMT Outreach Partner: After payment, forward the email you received from the Outreach Partner to firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can approve your $60 registration. This rate applies only if Outreach Partner is doing broad outreach.
- Receive confirmation. Your registration will be approved once payment is confirmed. You will receive webinar details via e-mail.